PRODKEY™ANTIVIRAL/ANTIMICROBIAL COPPER CU+ HAND TOOL
Joining the fight against COVID-19, OCHK Label created products that offer protection and convenience in these uncertain times, including PRODKEY. Specially designed to limit germ exposure and transmission, PRODKEY works as a handy keychain you can bring anywhere, anytime to press buttons, open doors, and pull levers. No more direct contact with contaminated surfaces! With 72% Copper content, PRODKEY is inherently antimicrobial, killing or slowing down the spread of microorganisms, including bacteria, viruses, protozoans, and fungi. It comes with a retractable carabiner so you can attach it to your daily belongings.
- Avoid touching public touchscreens like store checkouts.
- The ergonomic design makes it easy to open doors, press buttons & pull levers.
- Antimicrobial Copper Alloy kills up to 99% of bacteria within 2 hours.
- Reduces point-of-contact area by over 99%.
- Easy to carry on your belongings w/ the retractable carabiner.
- Easy to clean w/ steel wool or disinfectant wipe.
- Reducing Contact to High-Risk Surfaces
- Touchscreen Sensitive
- 72% Copper Alloy EPA Class IV (Most other keys use 62% which considerably kills virus at a slower rate, but cheaper..) ***
- Added Functions (BOTTLE OPENER)
Note: The use of a Copper Alloy surface is a supplement to and not a substitute for standard infection control practices; users must continue to follow all current infection control practices, including those practices related to cleaning and disinfection of environmental surfaces.
- Materials: Copper Alloy EPA CLASS IV - 82012-4 (68.2-77.5% Copper)
- Ergonomic design
- Tarnish/corrosion resistant
- Manufacturer's 1-year warranty
ANTIMICROBIAL COPPER CU+ ALLOY ***
PRODKEY is manufactured with
Copper Alloy EPA Group 4 - 82012-4
ANTIMICROBIAL COPPER ALLOYS
Laboratory testing has shown that when cleaned regularly this surface:
- Continuously reduces bacteria contamination, achieving 99.9% reduction within 2 hours of exposure.
- Kills greater than 99.9% of Gram-negative and Gram-positive bacteria* within 2 hours of exposure.
- Delivers continuous and ongoing antibacterial action, remaining effective in killing greater than 99.9% of bacteria within 2 hours.
- Kills greater than 99.9% of bacteria within two hours and continues to kill 99% of bacteria even after repeated contaminations.
- Helps inhibit the buildup and growth of bacteria within 2 hours of exposure between routine cleaning and sanitizing steps.
- PRODKEY is made from a copper touch surface that continuously kills bacteria left behind on the surface, killing more than 99.9% of bacteria within 2 hours.
Staphylococcus aureus, Enterobacter aerogenes, Methicillin-Resistant Staphylococcus aureus (MRSA), Escherichia coli O157:H7, Pseudomonas aeruginosa and, Vancomycin-Resistantnt Enterococcus faecalis (VRE).